1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: Stock Aders Klein Ramershoven Gerhold Pühler Partnership of lawyers mbB (with limited professional liability), Rablstraße 26, 81669 Munich, Germany
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0) 89 9 98 31-0, Fax: +49 (0) 89 9 98 31-70.
The data protection officer of SAKP is Ms. Valerie Kupferschmid. She can be contacted under the above mentioned address, or under email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be automatically collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you in person.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your personal data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and is according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO required for the settlement/implementation of contractual relationships with you.
- For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to analyze the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data by order. Under no circumstances your IP address will be consolidated with any other data of Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully utilized.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de)
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the above link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid for this browser and only for our website and will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For further information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
5. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is requested for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require this data for the exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our office.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data has been processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising mails. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without asking for circumstances of your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation